If you are looking for a recipe to make people drool like a dog then look no further. This Oreo Cheesecake Brownie recipe will make everyone be at your mercy.
The best thing is to make this alone because it will otherwise be very dangerous as everyone will try to steal a bit before you even finish. I had my boyfriend “locked” in the bedroom, seriously. Afterward, everyone who got a piece fell instantly in love. I heard angels sing when I had my first bite. Can u believe that?
The great thing is that it’s so easy to make. I chose to make it with a brownie mix. No shame in this game, hun! I’ve made some really good brownies, tasted better ones, but at the end of the day, a brownie mix is good enough for most occasions. But, if you still want to be fancy you can make your own brownie batter. All 3 sauces were homemade though, but that was more because I had everything on hand and especially chocolate sauce is not difficult to make at home. To make it easier you can choose to just buy store-bought sauces. The amount you use depends on your taste and how you like the cookies, but 1 box was sufficient for me. To be sure just buy an extra pack just in case.
Oreo Cheesecake Brownie Recipe
- 1 brownie mix
- 125 gr cream cheese
- 100 gr sugar
- 230 gr sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 120 gr heavy whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 1 box Oreo cookies
- 4 tbsp salted caramel sauce
- 4 tbsp white chocolate sauce*
- 4 tbsp milk chocolate sauce*
- Preheat the over to 325 degrees. Line a brownie baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Make the brownie batter like indicated on the package. Pour it into the baking sheet and tap it a few time to remove air bubbles. Place a layer of Oreo cookies on top.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese with the sugar using a mixer. Add the sour cream, heavy cream and vanilla and mix well. While blending add the eggs and keep mixing just until everything is well blended. Crush around 10 (or more if desired) Oreos and fold it into the batter with a spatula. Pour it carefully over the Oreo cookies.
- Bake for around 45 minutes or until it is almost fully baked. If you insert a toothpick in the middle it should have some crumbs from the cheesecake.
- *If you want to make the chocolate sauce from scratch just place a heat-proof bowl on top of a pan with simmering water. Break a bar of white chocolate into pieces and add 2 tbsp of butter. Keep stirring until the chocolate is fully melted. Repeat this for the milk chocolate sauce.
- Remove the brownie from the baking sheet. Add more crushed oreo on top of the cheesecake. Drizzle the caramel sauce and both chocolate sauce on top. Cut into 9 pieces.